01 December 2010

A-viary Merry Christmas

It is the first day of December, which means so many things, not least of all the release of the new Summer Mini Catalogue. Here is one of my favourite sets - Aviary.  I must be going through a "bird" phase, as even my Christmas tree has birds on it this year!  I have also used the new Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add texture to the card bottom.  This close textured weave will also be a much used part of my collection.  

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede
Stamps:  Aviary, Curly Cute
Acc:  Top Note Die, Lattice EF, Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds

December Frenzy is also here for a limited time Dec 1 - 29.  Items up to half price, including Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Hodgepodge Hardware.  These won't last at this price, so email me your SU desires.  

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...