01 December 2010

A Simple Baby Bundle Card

This simple card uses 3 of the discounted items from the December Frenzy promotion that runs from Dec 1 - 29.  The indispensable "Teeny Tiny Sentiments" set in wood mount is 50% off, as is the Hodgepodge Hardware and the "Baby Bundle" wood mount stamp set.  Contact me to place your order.

Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Baby Bundle, Solid Stripes
Acc:  Hodgepodge hardware rectangle frame, square punches, shimmer paint, dimensionals

I stamped the solid stripe background stamp in daffodil delight once on scratch paper, and then onto whisper white as I wanted a lighter background.  I punched out three 1 1/4" squares and mounted them on the scalloped squares as shown.  I stamped the three bears and coloured them in with my blender pen and some champagne mist shimmer paint, then cut them out and mounted them on dimensionals.  A "hello baby" in a frame finished off this clean and simple card.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...