12 September 2012

Playing with Patio Party

Whenever we have a new catalogue it's hard to know what to play with first - but this gorgeous Patio Party DSP just had to be used, so here is a little mini magazine-style holder that I made with 4 matching notecards and envelopes.



I used the very handy Whisper White prescored notecards as my card bases.  They are a little smaller than the regular C6 greeting cards, but make super quick to use.   I gave my Big Shot a workout making the frames and used the matching "Make a Cake" stamp set with my steadfast "Teeny Tiny Sentiments" set for all the greetings.  Too cute and too easy.

Cardstock:  Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Make a Cake
Acc:  Notecards, Patio Party DSP, Perfect Pennants die, Lots of Tags sizzlet, Dotted scallop ribbon border punch, Square Lattice Textured Impressions EF, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, dimensionals

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...