20 June 2012

Handmade Birthday Cards Make Me Smile

I celebrated my birthday recently, and here are some lovely handmade cards that I received.  

What a clever use of the designer frames embossing folder inside the label framelits!  The matching pool party ruffled ribbon adds the perfect touch.  Love it!

This card just screams fun and friendship.  Bold leaves from the Sweetheart set topped with gorgeous scallop circle flowers.  Soft sponging along the top and bottom adds to the gorgeous design.  

This was a lovely surprise in my mailbox - very clever use of punches and designer paper.  My stack of presents wasn't quite that high - but what a super way of stretching your patterned paper further.  If you would like to see how to make the cute penguin from the owl punch - read this earlier post.

Thanks for the handmade love girls. 

Happy Stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...