08 May 2012

Perfectly Penned gets Flirtatious


This fun card is simple yet effective, using the Flirtatious Speciality DSP as the background and the versatile Perfectly Penned sentiment as the focal point.  It's been a long time since I used the actual greeting as the main image, but I really liked the simple repetition and accented it with a small pearl-centred flower.  How did I get that fabulously straight stamping?  Well, quite simply I inked up my stamp, lined up the edge of my block with an edge of my cardstock and stamped 3 times (without reinking) keeping the paper edge as my guide.  I trimmed the cardstock to straighten it all up and then matted it.  It's that simple.

Imagine all the cards you can make using your leftover paper stash.......

Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned
Acc:  Flirtatious DSP, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack, Adhesive pearls, dimensionals

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...