26 March 2012

A Tempting Turquoise Invitation



These cheerful invitations use the alluring "Tempting Turquoise" colour...... think bright blue skies, clear oceans  - it's a very happy colour.  I used my 5-petal flower punch to create the simple accents, underneath the punched flower I adhered a scrap of polka-dotted DSP, so there's a lovely surprise peeking through.  The striking grass blades from "Inspired by Nature" do just that, inspire me.  The invaluable top note die formed the basis of the invitation in crisp Whisper White, and just a touch of glitter and bling to finish it off.

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery
Stamps:  Inspired by Nature, Party Time
Acc:  Top Note Big Shot die, 5 Petal flower punch, adhesive rhinestones, Corner rounder (non SU)

Now all I need to do are the goodie bags, which I'll post later.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...