24 August 2011

Wonderful Favourites ......some of the things I will miss from the 2010 catalogue

This time of year is always exciting for stamp-a-holics everywhere, as the NEW 2011 Stampin' UP! catalogue is just around the corner.  Some old favourites will no longer be available, and there are lots of fresh products and ideas waiting to become new favourites.  Here are some of the things that I will miss from the 2010 catalogue.  They are still available to purchase for the next week,until 31st August (unless sold out), so contact me to get them before they're gone.  To see the full retiring list, click here.



I will miss the "Wonderful Favourites" stamp set that I have used above for the wording. The set comes with very useful family titles, perfect for scrapbooking.  It is currently 25% off at $29.96.

I always miss the designer papers, they make life so easy and colour co-ordination a breeze.  My favourite this year was "Elegant Soiree", and I've used it to make myself a birthday book.  This paper matches back with Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray.


I will also miss the festive "Jolly Holiday" paper, which is reduced by 40% to $10.17 a packet.  I used it for the accordion tag shown below, and we will again be making these this Christmas, using a new colour combination.  Details will follow soon.  


The large background stamp called "Simple Birthday Thanks" was never used by me as a thank you.  Instead, I used the cupcake outline as a template for many cupcake cards, like the one shown below.


These are just some of the retiring items that I will miss.  Several others have already sold out, like the star punch and jumbo eyelets.  Rest assured that just because items are retired, doesn't mean that I won't keep using them, it just means that they will no longer be available to buy, so if you won't be able to live without it, better get your orders in!

What will you miss the most?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...