28 August 2011

Beautiful Baroque Motifs

One of my favourite stamp sets is "Baroque Motifs" and I am very glad that it is still available in the new catalogue.  Here is a card featuring the multiple colour technique that I showcased at my last techniques class.  I really love the elegance of tone-on-tone layering, so being able to match the designer paper to the ink makes this very simple. Have you noticed the layered sentiment?  I am happy to show you how to do this or you impatient cardmakers can watch Mary Fish's video to see how to make this cropped mini label using your Decorative Label punch.


Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy
Stamps:  Baroque Motifs 116340 $39.95, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Acc:  Designer Paper stack (subtles), Word Window punch, Decorative Label punch, self adhesive rhinestones, dimensionals

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...