01 June 2011

Love and Care for Hostesses


Who likes FREE stamps?  Who likes even MORE FREE STAMPS?  Right now, all workshops over $450 will earn the hostess an extra $70 in BONUS free Stampin' Up! merchandise.  That means you could be choosing $110 free merchandise plus a free level 1 hostess set before the end of June.  Before I decided to demonstrate, my friends and I hosted numerous workshops and we all added to our stamp collection in a fun and easy way.  This bonus offer is exclusive to workshop hostesses so all you need is a few friends, a table......and me.  We'll have fun, learn some new tips and tricks and best of all: no-one goes home empty-handed, hostesses and guests.  Contact me to book your date.

Now for some stamping.......................


The brush stroke design of the current mini catalogue Level 2 Hostess set makes anyone feel like an artist!  I love the different sized blooms and how easily they layer - just like a real garden.

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink:  Peach Parfait, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps:  Love and Care (hostess level 2)
Acc:  Adhesive pearls, Stampin Write markers

I used my markers for the stems and flower heads, then just stamped off a few times to achieve different coloured images.  

Happy Stamping,

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...