17 March 2011

Circle Punch Layout


A nice simple layout that uses up small scraps nicely.  

Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White (for sentiment)
Ink:  Not Quite Navy
Stamps:  Party This Way
Acc:  3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Elegant Soiree DSP, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Word Window punch

This can be laid out by eye, but if you are doing a few of these cards, may I suggest a reusable template?  I cut a piece of cardstock the same size as my card front and folded it in half lengthways.  This gave me a centre line to work with.  I cut out some 1" circles from post it notes, then arranged them onto my template.  I used my punch to punch out the outer circles, then folded my cardstock in half and punched through both layers to punch the centre row of circles.  I use this template as an overlay and adhere the actual punched circles on to my card front, then remove the template once I am done.  


Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...