10 February 2011

Texture and Style with Circle Punches


I saw a similar card over on Mary Fish's blog a while ago, and have had this technique tucked away in the recesses of my mind until yesterday, when I made an engagement card.  I love the white on white and yes, I layered the pear pizazz cardstock twice too!  I would not recommend trying this without circle punches, but if you do have them, I used the 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4" and the little 3/8" from the Itty Bitty punch pack.  I used 2-way glue to layer them on the cardfront, ran some ribbon embellished with a rhinestone brad and finished it off with some die cut "beautiful wings" butterflies I had on my table.  The finished card measures 5 1/4" square, to fit into the SU square envelopes.  

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Pear Pizazz
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Acc:  Circle punches, oval scallop and large oval, poly stitched ribbon, clear rhinestone brads, beautiful wings embosslits die.  

Happy Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Liv. I love this little card! Definitely something I'll have a go at sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...