14 November 2010

A Clean House is a Sign of a Lazy Stamper


Well, doesn't that just say it all?  I have finally made something that explains a lot around here........
This is a 5" x 7" shadow box frame that sits on my bookshelf overlooking my stamping area (formerly known as a lounge room).

Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Neighbourhood Jumbo Wheel
Acc:  Stampin Write Markers, Jewelry Tag punch, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, sponges

I wheeled the "Neighbourhood" jumbo wheel across the bottom and coloured it in using various Stampin' Write markers.  I then wheeled a second time over large post-it notes and cut out each image to create a mask for sponging the grass and sky.  I used Baja Breeze to sponge the sky and Wild Wasabi for the grass down the bottom.  You can't see it from the photo, but I used crystal effects over each house to give it some dimension once in the frame.  I stamped the letters and punched them out using the jewelry tag punch and simply lined them up and adhered them on dimensionals.  I originally wanted them hanging on a washing line, but there was no space in this frame.  That just means that I will need to make another one sometime in a larger frame!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...