14 October 2010

One "tea-rific" card


Well isn't this a whole lot of fun in a card?  I completely CASED this from Nichole Heady over at Papertrey Ink, but I could not find the exact card again to link to.  I used her layout and changed all the supplies to be SU! (of course).  This was the first time I had been able to use this set, and the clear mount option ROCKS!  I was able to see exactly where I was stamping, so lining up all the cups in a nice tall stack was super quick.  After that I coloured in each cup using a blender pen and ink picked up from the lid of my ink pads and finished it off with a layer of crystal effects.  A strip of the matching designer paper and some 3/8" taffeta ribbon with a designer button finished it off nicely.  

Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
Ink:  Early Espresso
Stamps:  Morning Cup
Acc:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder, Neutrals DSP stack, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Brights designer button, blender pen, crystal effects, corner rounder

If you would like to know more about SU! clear mount stamps, colouring with blender pens or using crystal effects, I am inside your computer here!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...