14 October 2014

Groovy Love Pop Up Slider Card


My lovely friend Tanya created a lovely slider pop-up card that inspired me to make this version of my own.  I incorporated the fabulous "Groovy Love" stamp set as well as "On Film" framelits to create a window card......


 that opens to reveal a fun slider...... 


and a surprise message!


Using washi tape to bind the edges to make a pocket for the slider piece allowed a smooth sliding mechanism.  I had to plan where the window was placed in order to show off the hearts, so I cut out a template from scrap paper and used that for placement before carefully cutting out the window and using film strip negative as a border.  I neatened the reverse of the window with a second film piece (and to hide my imperfect cutting!).


Try this pop up slider mechanism for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYS2WIEOEbQ 

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...