23 September 2014

Happy Hour Awning Card


I made this tropical card for a friend after seeing this awning card made by DandI93.  I also made it because the fabulous "Happy Hour" wood mount stamp set is currently a weekly deal, usually $51.95 now $38.96!
Happy Hour stamp set

Here are video directions for making the awning/ canopy card:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50gU4pDzof0


I swiped ink onto my Whisper White background piece to create a vibrant sky, stamped my drink images in black, then stamped them again in colour onto a scrap piece of paper. I cut out the drink pattern and popped them on top of the original stamping using dimensionals.  The hula fringing I cut with my fringing scissors using the brown paper that comes packed in my Stampin' Up! orders.  Love a bit of recycling!

Stamps:  Happy Hour


Fringe scissors
Does this card make you feel summer-y?

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...