27 July 2014

Project Life Hybrid 8x12" Layouts

How do you use Project Life?  One of my favourite ways to use the plastic pockets is to spread a large photo over 2/3 of the page, and then add supporting photos.  Here's my double spread in the album:


And here is a digital version that shows the layout more clearly.  For these pages I used our fabulous My Digital Studio software to add digital stamps to the 8 x 12" photos before I printed them at my local photo processing centre.  This allowed me to design exactly how the spread would look and I knew how the photos would be positioned before I made my first cut. 



Both layouts use a main 8x12" focal photograph (cut into 5 segments) and two supporting 6x4" photos.  I used the digital stamping to tie the segments together and every time I look at these pages they make me happy :) 


Not one stamp or embellishment was used, I let the photos speak for themselves.  It took less than 5 minutes to put the spreads together once I got the photos processed.  

Project Life pages:  Design 4 (reverse), Design 3
My Digital Studio: Moments Ago\Moments Ago - awesome, Color = GOING GRAY 163,158,155
    Moments Ago\Moments Ago - beautiful, Color = GOING GRAY 163,158,155
    Moments Ago\Moments Ago - you, Color = GOING GRAY 163,158,155
    Autumn Elements\Autumn Elements - flourish 3, Color = GOING GRAY 163,158,155
    Fantabulous You\Fantabulous You - you are crazy awesome, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Greatest Moments II\Greatest Moments II - circles, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255 


Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...