30 May 2014

Thankful for Expressions Thinlits



The Expressions Thinlits dies are on sale in the Clearance Rack!  If you like them, you'd best be quick. You can see below there are three words and I have snipped my "thankful" down for my customer cards shown above.  I had to play around with my Big Shot stack and add a shim to get a clean cut, and I found DSP worked better than cardstock, but once you experiment you'll find what works best for your machine.


I used the Watercolour notecards to whip these up - I love having notecards on hand to use as a fast, easy cardbase.  The only stamps I used were on the envelopes.

Shop online for supplies here.

Cardstock:  Watercolour Wonder notecards (Occasions cat) 133362 $22.95
Ink:  Island Indigo
Stamps:  Flowering Flourishes 131998 $42.95, Postage Due 132064 $37.95
Acc:  Expressions Thinlits die 132171 $25.79 (while stocks last), Two Way glue pen 100425 $7.95

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...