03 August 2013

Swallowtail Upcycled Giftbag



All of my Stampin' Up! orders come with brown paper used as a packing filler, so here's a fun way to upcycle that FREE craft material.  I folded the brown paper in half and stitched the sides together with my sewing machine to form a pouch.  I then stamped the lovely swallowtail butterfly on the front and accented it with a simple strip of core-dinations cardstock that I embossed with the alphabet press embossing folder then lightly sanded.  The "Around Array" stamp set provided a nice finishing sentiment for fast and sweet giftbags. To close i simply folded the top over to the back and closed it with a sticker.  I've put bags of licorice bullets in here, what would you put in yours?

Cardstock:  Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Whisper White
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit
Stamps:  Swallowtail, Around Array
Acc:  Alphabet Press EF, 7/8" scallop circle punch, sanding block

A Round Array
Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...