25 June 2013

Au Revoir Artistic Etchings and French Foliage

As we head towards the new annual catalogue for 2013 - 2014, here is a card I made using two retiring stamps sets - "Artistic Etchings" and "French Foliage".  It was inspired by an advertisement for some French-style trunks in one of my junkmail catalogues:  you can see my torn out picture below!


I was drawn to the monochromatic design and simple layout.  I hope you like my interpretation.


Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Stamps:  Artistic Etchings (R), French Foliage (R), Pretty Postage (R), Travel Journal Builder Wheel
Ink:  Early Espresso, Baja Breeze (R)
Acc: X-Large Tag Punch (R), 3/4" circle punch, 1/8" taffeta ribbon, rhinestones, dimensionals

Most of the item used on this card are retiring (R), so get them before Sun 30th June when they are gone for good! You can see the retiring stamps here.  Retiring papers, accessories, punches etc can be found here.

You can search in the right hand side bar for other ideas using these stamps sets.

Don't forget you can shop for all your Stampin' Up! items online anytime at my store
www.paper-escape.stampinup.net

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...