05 February 2013

For the Record Mini Album Kit


One of the new items available from the fabulous new seasonal catalogue is the "For the Record" Simply Scrappin' Layout Kit.  This kit shown above is perfect for fuss free memory keeping, with co-ordinated papers, embellishments and layout ideas but I decided to use the components to make this gorgeous 6x6" mini album to capture some memories of my son.

I used my own cardstock in matching Island Indigo for the base, and decorated the front with my own stamps.

How would you like to make your own album?  I have put together a kit using "For the Record" and included ribbon, cardstock, additional paper and instructions.  Now you'll have a great place to pop those back to school photos!  The album is suitable for a boy or a girl (my DD is waiting for her version).
So here's what you get:
  • Base cardstock, pre cut and prescored for album
  • Co-ordinating paper for matting, and decorating
  • A sheet of die-cut self adhesive accents
  • Ribbon
  • Instructions for album assembly and layout ideas
  • A handy dandy place for photos, that you made yourself
Cost:  $15.95 for the kit including postage Australia wide. 
Colour choice:  Island Indigo as pictured or Old Olive (it is the album base colour only) 
Adhesive is not included.  If you would like to add in any additional stamps or accessories to complete your album, just let me know.

This altered mini album kit is only available through me, so contact me today paperescape@optusnet.com.au or 0432370630 to place your order.


Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...