14 November 2012

Masculine Clockworks Card

My DH celebrated his birthday recently, so here is my creation inspired by Teneale Williams.  I loved being able to use every single stamp from the "Clockworks" set (p105 Annual catalogue) to collage and layer and I got to christen my "Great Sport" stamp set (p.66 Annual catalogue) which I bought just for the wings element!  Have you bought stamp sets because you've fallen in love with just one image?  I do try to make sure I challenge myself to use the additional images too - but not in this card!



Cardstock:  Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse
Ink:  Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze
Stamps:  Clockworks, Great Sport, Sweet Essentials
Acc:  Sponges, dimensionals, metallic brad

I hand cut the pocketwatch image and the watch face as well as the wings, and added sponging and colour for depth.  I also stamped off the background images several times to get a very light colour.  I love it - what do you think?

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...