22 April 2012

Cherish the Moments with Baby Prints



I love this stamp set from the new Autumn-Winter mini catalogue - the gorgeous hand and footprints will resonate with anyone who has had a precious little one in their life, and the bold clean sentiments will suit many milestone occasions.  I wanted to experiment with colour and my SU! colour coach led me to Pear Pizazz, More Mustard and Cajun Craze. Definitely not colours I would reach for on a daily basis, and I did want to retain the "new baby" feel, so I used Pear Pizazz as the base colour and the others as accents.  I am happy with the way this turned out:  I CASED this card from Heather Summers, and even managed to stick things on an angle - I was really breaking out with this one, LOL.  Did you notice the faux brad accent?  I love that - it is a small punched circle from a scrap of DSP with a dollop of crystal effects on top to give it that faux resin look.

Cardstock:  Pear Pizazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Ink:  Pear Pizazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Stamps:  Baby Prints (127508 $48.95 Wood Mount, 125472 $38.95 Clear Mount)
Acc:  Nursery Nest DSP, Regals Stack DSP, circle punch, crystal effects, dimensionals

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...