21 February 2012

Timeless Portrait Designer Paper





I saw this nifty fold a while ago and thought it would showcase some of our papers beautifully.  Here is the very lovely "Timeless Portrait" DSP that I was lucky enough to win at SU! convention last year.  This paper can be used on its own to great effect, or combined with the matching "Forever Young" stamp set.

For this fold I scored an A4 sheet into 3 equal portions then cut a diagonal piece from the long edge.  I used my Big Shot to cut a scalloped border from the off cut and adhered this back along the diagonal edge, then folded the card into a "Z" shape.  The fiddliest part is cutting the papers to fit, but using a ruler and a pencil to mark the DSP helped, and when I covered the back, I simply used the front pieces as a template to cut the DSP for the back, making sure to flip the pieces so the diagonal cut was going the correct way.  I even made a pocket in the centre section to hold a tag with a special message inside.  

Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:  (Hostess) Happiest Birthday Wishes
Acc:  Timeless Portrait DSP, Tasteful Trim die, Lots of Tags Sizzlet, Extra Large Oval Punch, Lace Ribbon border punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Two Tags Die, Scallop Dots ribbon, Bakers Twine, dimensionals, adhesive pearls

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...