07 October 2011

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart

Today is my wedding anniversary and I had so much fun making this card.  I knew I would use my heart punches, and then I remembered the little "Sweetheart" stamp set on p.42 of the catalogue..... normally I use the little bird stamp or the sweet treat cups, but I finally got to use the stamp set in a different way.  The other thing I love about this card are the little details, like the simple hand drawn frame around the outside.  For me, it was just the right amount of homespun charm.  Since it was my 11th anniversary, I included 11 hearts, but DH pointed out that there are actually 12........ that's an extra one for luck.  See if you can find them!



Cardstock:  Naturals Ivory
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Stamps:  Sweetheart, Creative Elements, Three Little Words
Acc:  Full heart punch, small heart punch, dazzling diamonds, designer paper, stampin write marker

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...