21 February 2011

Vintage Vogue Flowerpot Card

This blooming lovely flowerpot card is sure to brighten someone's day.  I can see it being tucked on a bookshelf somewhere, being admired long after it has been received.



I used the directions from Andrea Walford to cut out the template, and the Vintage Vogue stamp set fit the bill nicely here.  You could use die cut flowers, stamped images, ready made flowers, let your imagination bloom.  The part to remember is making sure that the finished card will fit into a regular sized envelope, so I keep one nearby to double check as I adhere my flowers. I used dimensionals on the lower flowers to enable the sliding mechanism to move freely.

Cardstock:  Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz (leaves)
Ink:  Concord Crush, Blushing Bride
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Acc:  Clear Rhinestone brads, dimensionals, scallop border punch, poly stitched ribbon, wide oval punch (for leaves)

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...