29 September 2010

New Colours for Extreme Elements



The Extreme Elements set ROCKS!  For all those who think stamping is just too pretty, this set allows plenty of grunge and attitude.  I received this set at the same time as my "New Colour Kit" (great value ~ 6 Classic Stampin' Pads + 24 sheets of matching assorted cardstock for A$65.95), so naturally I combined both to produce this card.  I distressed the whisper white card after stamping using the edge of my scissors, then tore off one corner to reveal the stamped paint splat beneath.  I freehand tore the crown and the crown matting, then adhered it up on dimensionals atop the stamped wings.

Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze
Stamps:  Extreme Elements, Party This Way
Acc:  Dimensionals

Happy Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. Ooo that looks awesome! Nice to see something a little less pretty sometimes eh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...