05 September 2010

Got the Bella Blues?

Well, I'm still waiting for my first order to arrive from Stampin' Up! with papers from the NEW idea book, so I am using up my old faves.......... here's a Bella Bleu creation, and I used the "Tiny Tags" set with a little piece of twine to set it all off.  I have the "Tiny Tags" set in clear mount, which not only saves A$10, it allows easier stamping alignment. See the "friends" sentiment?  I stamped that inside the frame without the use of a stamp-a-ma-jig.  Too easy.  





Cardstock: Not Quite Navy
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Tiny Tags 119187 (wood mount) 118592 (clear mount), Flower Fancy 115800, Vintage Vogue 119191 (wood mount) 118598 (clear mount), 
Acc:  Bella Bleu DSP (ret), 2 step bird punch 117191, Jewellery Tag punch 117190

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...