27 September 2010

Elegant Lines for a Wedding



I used the beautiful elegant lines embossing folder for this simple black and white wedding card.  The folder leaves a deep textured inpression, but for this card I wanted a more subtle look, especially since I used glossy white cardstock and I did not want the cardstock to crease or crack.. I adjusted the thickness of the multipurpose platform for the Big Shot and then ran the folder through, added some luscious white organza ribbon and the new adhesive pearls.  A sentiment from the level 3 hostess set "Occasional Quotes" and the scallop trim border punch finished it off.

Cardstock: Basic Black (121688), Glossy White (106555)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (Hostess)
Acc: Organza Ribbon (114319), Elegant Lines EF (119277), Scallop Trim Border punch (118402), Basic Pearls (119247)

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...