23 March 2010

Happy Moments meets Kaleidescope
























It is almost time to farewell the summer mini catalogue and the sale-a-bration promotion.  This layout uses products from both, so don't miss out.  The kaleidescope DSP is fun and colourful and the popular Happy Moments set is a great way to broaden your collection.  Contact me for more details on how to earn your FREE sale-a-bration sets.
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink (or Pink Pirouette), Whisper White, Green Galore
Ink: Basic Grey
Stamps: Happy Moments (FREE sale-a-bration set, cannot be purchased)
Acc: Kaleidescope Designer Series Paper, Scallop border punch, blender pens, dimensionals, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter.

Stamp your image onto whisper white, then have fun colouring it in with your blender pen.  Outlining the image helps to anchor it to the page and glitter is just fun.  You can see in the second card that I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to lengthen the present stack by stamping a second time and only inking up the lower portion of the stamp.  I do not have a marker for this, I just carefully swipe the stamp on the edge of the ink pad, holding both at eye level so I can see exactly where I am inking.  The image is matted in green galore to match the scallop border and then mounted on dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...